Space Station Jason Space Station Jason

Great work for a flash game

I think it's a REALLY good work. I think it's an awesome work for a flash game, but not so much for a "game". The ONLY reason I'm not giving this one a 10, it's because I think that flash games are supposed to be simple when it comes to gameplay (like this one), but also really really fun. I just think this wasn't one of those games you can "play for hours".
But anyway it's a really good work. And yeah. I think the guy below me it's being a little cheap with the grading... even if you think it's boring, you can't deny the quality of the work.
Keep them coming!!

Phantasmagor responds:

You make a good point. This game was more of an experiment with the 3d rather than an attempt at making the perfect game. In the future we may take this idea further to add a lot more game play elements to the game.

Thanks for your support.

Mario Kart: DF Beta Mario Kart: DF Beta

Great job man, keep it up!!!

I'am a big fan of mario kart, I have played every mario kart there is about 100 times, and I love this new style you are showing us here. The guy below it's right about the corners, some of them are too sharp, but in general, I can't wait to see the game finished, with other players, weapons, etc.
Sugestion: If you make weapons, try making some NEW weapons, from your own creation, like hammers, or something like it.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Awesome

Great game, fucking awesome!!!!